2021 November General Election
- Registration Deadline for the November 2nd General Election is Monday, October 4th
- Polls are open on Tuesday, November 2nd from 6:30A.M. to 7:30P.M.
- Absentee Voter Information
- Absentee Guidelines
- Absentee Ballot Application - DOWNLOAD AND OPEN IN A PDF READER
- Early Voting Hours
- 100 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the November 2nd General Election
- Special Congressional Primary Election Audit to Occur on September 3rd
- Equipment Allocation for the November 2nd General Election
- 46 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the November 2nd General Election
Work The PollsServe Your Community
Every Election Day, thousands of Ohioans contribute to their communities by helping to operate polling places. Ohio's precinct election officials help safeguard our election process. Many precinct election officials find their experience rewarding and return to serve year after year.
Voter PortalInformation at Your Fingertips
Our voter portal allows you to perform most common tasks. Update your registration. View your ballot. Request one. Check its status. View your elected officials. And more.